Sunday, February 22, 2009

And why that actually made life worse

So I said it. Apparently what I wrote was bad. My husband has took off out of here pissed at me. I haven't done enough. Apparently enough is something only he can define and I haven't met that quota. Oh well. I've spent too much time caring and I also have spent too much time trying. I'm on my own and I really wish I had someone that would be supportive of me. I don't and it's too late to hope that would change. I have to just focus my energy on what I need to to get through the next weeks or months or however long it takes. I hate the hypocrisy of this world.

1 comment:

  1. We are alone, that is the one thing we all have in common. Sometimes it seems we are expected to give more when there's nothing left. This is as much a crisis for your husband and your kids. Think about their pain and how you can help them, and that should help you. I'll send positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete